Click Houseguest Pic for Profiles / Interviews / Comments
Amy Chiara Danielle Eric Gerry Jason Josh
Lisa Lori Marcellas Roddy Tanya
Watch Big Brother 3 Click the logo and enjoy Big Brother 3 - All Episodes

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Danielle Reyes









FAVORITES

Three adjectives that best describe me:   Strong minded, outgoing, sassy 

Favorite film:   Pulp Fiction 

Favorite TV show:   CSI 

Favorite actor:   Robert De Niro 

Favorite actress:   Cate Blanchett 

Favorite band:   Queen, with Freddie Mercury 

Favorite hobbies:   Exercising cooking, reading, dreaming that I'm going to win 500K! 

Personal hero:   My grandmother



Q&A

Why did you want to be on BIG BROTHER?
I had my first child at 16. I was married and pregnant with my second child by 20. Since then, my youth and my life have been dedicated to my family. I have no Danielle time. This is my opportunity to be a teenager again. 

What strengths do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
I am always thinking ahead. I'm a natural leader.

What weaknesses do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
I'm a leader, not a follower. I am such an extrovert, people naturally like me as a person. I don't want to be too liked. 

What comfort item from home will you miss the most?
I'll miss TV. I'll miss my tacky pink robe (I've had it so long). I'll miss movies (I'm a movie junkie).

What type of news from the outside world will you miss the most?
Sports, preseason football. Who got traded? What's going on?

Do you tend to perform better in physical or mental competitions?
Most women would state mental. They expect men to dominate in the physical competition. Me? I'm all physical. All the men would want me on their team. Don't let my good looks fool you. I can get down and dirty with the men.

How do you plan to win BIG BROTHER? 
As innocent as a dove and sly as a snake. People will underestimate me. I will be fake as my implants. As soon as I step foot in the house, the game is on! Everyone there is my enemy. I trust no one but God.

What is your biggest fear as you begin BIG BROTHER?
Losing! I have no fear about the situation. I'm just going to win!

What is your motto?
It could be worse.

1 comment:

  1. Dani love you and misses you. Please join twitter or Facebook or something lol. It would be nice to hear how you are once in a while. Your #1 fan Rosalind Love.

    ReplyDelete