Click Houseguest Pic for Profiles / Interviews / Comments
Amy Chiara Danielle Eric Gerry Jason Josh
Lisa Lori Marcellas Roddy Tanya
Watch Big Brother 3 Click the logo and enjoy Big Brother 3 - All Episodes

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Josh Feinberg








FAVORITES

Three adjectives that best describe me:   Hysterical, swarthy, hairy

Favorite film:   Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory 

Favorite TV show:   SportsCenter 

Favorite actor:   Robert De Niro 

Favorite actress:   Winona Ryder 

Favorite band:   Led Zeppelin 

Favorite hobbies:   Golf, sex, sports 

Personal hero:   My cat



Q&A

Why did you want to be on BIG BROTHER?
So I could win, take a few years off work and just play golf.

What strengths do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
Intelligence, wit, ruthlessness, creativity.

What weaknesses do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
Overbearing, argumentative, stubborn.

What comfort item from home will you miss the most?
My cat--he's very comforting.

What type of news from the outside world will you miss the most?
Sports, baby, sports!

Do you tend to perform better in physical or mental competitions?
Probably mental.

How do you plan to win BIG BROTHER? 
I plan on causing a gastrointestinal virus and spreading it to the other members.

What is your biggest fear as you begin BIG BROTHER?
I'm gonna get kicked off first week.

What is your motto?
Don't really work, but get paid for it.



PARTING WORDS

What was the most difficult aspect of being on BIG BROTHER?
It was definitely keeping my planned personality alive and working on the show. It was not easy to be as mean, as mean-spirited, as vindictive and as trouble-making as I was on the show. It was very, very difficult to do all that, and to keep it up was extremely taxing. 

Did you play the game as you hoped you would, strategy-wise?
Yes. I had so much strategy going into the game, but part of it is: don't come in with one set idea. Be able to branch out. I had to judge by what I had out there, by what was presented to me. That shaped a lot of my strategy. I did play the game the way I should have; I clearly did the right things. Not winning doesn't prove that I didn't do it right. 

Knowing what you know now, whom should you have formed an alliance with?
I would have pulled back a little bit more from Chiara. I took Roddy's word that she thought more highly of me than she obviously did. Other than that, I think I made the right choices and the right alliances on a weekly basis. I did the best I could with what I had to work with. 

Which of your alliances is strongest, and why?
Clearly, mine and Roddy's was the strongest. I know in my heart that he would have chosen me for more than just pure strategy reasons. He would have kept his word and had me with him until the end. 

Which HouseGuest was the greatest threat to you, and why?
Lisa was always a threat to me; I never felt that she was in my corner. I felt that her having the exact opposite personality to me was going to hurt one of us. I never really wanted her in the House. She was one of the original Six, and I was willing to keep her around and not break my word on that. But she clearly would have been the first one that I got rid of, given the opportunity, once we were down to six. 

Which HouseGuest would you most like to spend the night with in the HoH room?
I probably would have wanted to spend the night with Roddy: talking, playing chess, hanging out. We did it outside the HoH room many times all night. I don't see why anything would have changed inside the room. 

What was your favorite moment in the BIG BROTHER House?
My favorite moment really might have been the night Roddy and Jason and I were up all night eating ice cream, making sundaes, laughing it up. It was the most genuine fun I've had in…I can't even remember how many years. It was so pure, to have no intoxications in any way; it was on a complete, real friendship level. 

Who do you want to win, and why?
Without a doubt, I want Roddy to win this competition. I think he deserves to; I think he's played the game the best (besides myself!), in a very honorable way. He's done enough for himself and for other people, so I feel he deserves to win BIG BROTHER 3, hands down. 

Who do you think will win, and why?
I think Danielle will win BIG BROTHER 3, hands down. I think she has positioned herself with a little luck, a little moxie, a little bit of her own doing. She's in the best position, especially with someone like Amy coming back. I feel Danny's going to win this one. 

What do you think will happen now that Amy's back and has won HoH?
It's not for vindictive reasons, but I feel Amy puts Roddy and Chiara on the block, not caring which one gets knocked out, not worried about a decoy. She'd be doing it for the game's sake, knowing who her allies are: she puts the two of them up, and it's probably her best move. While the Veto is always out there, there's not so much you can do with it, because a lot of people are afraid to use it for what happens after. I don't think there are many people in this House willing to take a risk on Roddy or Chiara, and go against what is now the majority of the House. 

Which HouseGuest would you say is the sexiest?
Jason is clearly the sexiest! Well, okay…Lisa may be the sexiest in the House. 

When you and Roddy were talking on the basketball court, Roddy said that this is a game about honestly and decency. What do you say to that?
If you think this is a game about honesty and decency, you will find yourself standing next to me within a week, because it is the exact opposite of honesty and decency. You go into this House knowing that you want 11 people in this House to like you and respect you to the point that they don't get rid of you, but all you can think about is getting rid of them. It is the exact opposite of honor, the exact opposite of decency. 

What advice would you give to future BIG BROTHER HouseGuests?
The best advice is to go in there, be flexible in your ideas, but do have a strategy; do play the game. The first four HouseGuests were clearly going nowhere, and that's why they were sent home, although Amy got a chance to come back. I think I would have been gone too if I had just tried to go in there and do nothing. You have to play the game. It is a game: play it; don't let it play you!

No comments:

Post a Comment