Click Houseguest Pic for Profiles / Interviews / Comments
Amy Chiara Danielle Eric Gerry Jason Josh
Lisa Lori Marcellas Roddy Tanya
Watch Big Brother 3 Click the logo and enjoy Big Brother 3 - All Episodes

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tonya Paoni

Three adjectives that best describe me:   Outgoing, loving, sexy 

Favorite film:   Ghost 

Favorite TV show:   Howard Stern, Friends, Fear Factor 

Favorite actor:   Anthony Hopkins 

Favorite actress:   Demi Moore 

Favorite band:   Black Crowes 

Favorite hobbies:   Spending time with my children, shopping (with my kids)! 



Why did you want to be on BIG BROTHER?
To win, of course, but also ever since I was little girl I thought I would be on TV. I guess some dreams do come true!

What strengths do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
My wit, humor, sincerity, and on top of all that, I respect others!

What weaknesses do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
Mental challenges. I'm very articulate, but I don't study and learn as much as I used to. Five kids keep you busy enough.

What comfort item from home will you miss the most?
My children. When I put my arms around them and they tell me I'm the best, that always brightens my day.

What type of news from the outside world will you miss the most?
News in general. I like to know what's going on. Now that basketball season is over, I don't care about sports! Go Kings next year! Oh, and news on BIG BROTHER HouseGuests.

Do you tend to perform better in physical or mental competitions?
Probably physical, only because I'm great with my coordination and endurance, even though I never exercise! Maybe I should start.

How do you plan to win BIG BROTHER? 
I'll probably lie low for a while, not be too strong a player, or too weak, use my sex appeal with the men, and get on the good side of the women. I'm also a wonderful cook.

What is your biggest fear as you begin BIG BROTHER?
Wondering what type of other people will be in the house with me, and how backstabbing they'll be.

What is your motto?
Life is a game; it's meant to be played.



PARTING WORDS:

What was the most difficult aspect of being on BIG BROTHER?
Definitely, being away from my children was the most difficult part. And living with 11 people that I've never met before. 

Did you play the game as you hoped you would, strategy-wise?
I went in thinking that I'd lay low, and I pretty much did that. I listened a lot more than I usually do; usually, I'm a big talker. Yeah, I think I laid low up until my little outburst, and then I think maybe I got a little crazy there for a second! 

What did you learn about yourself that surprised you?
I don't think I could live off anything for just one week straight. It's really hard, especially knowing that you can't have anything else; that makes it more difficult. I hate jelly, so I didn't eat any of that. It was strictly peanut butter, bread and coffee. That was really bad! 

What personality trait is most important for winning this game? 
You know, I probably would have said honesty. But the way people were talking, they really wanted to get Jason out at first, because they think Jason is a big threat. And obviously, Josh is doing a little bit better at this point, so maybe deception is more important. 

Which HouseGuest was the greatest threat to you, and why?
I think probably Danielle. I only say that because she's a very strong person; she's very opinionated; she's a great role model. She gets in there and does everything, and people love her abs class. She was an all-around great person, so I would probably say her. 

What will the other HouseGuests remember you for?
Probably my chi chis and my smile, I would say. I know the guys will! 

What will BIG BROTHER fans remember you for?
Probably the same thing. And probably my little outburst! I was a little crazy, but that's who I am. I basically say how I feel. 

Do you plan to keep in touch with any of the other HouseGuests after the show?
Absolutely! Definitely Chiara and Lisa; probably Josh and Roddy. I've got no hard feelings toward Josh. 

Who do you want to win, and why?
I really want Chiara or Lisa to win, because they've turned out to be such great friends. And they're really great girls, and I think that they can do it. 

Who do you think will win, and why?
Chiara or Lisa. I definitely think one of them. They can be manipulative if they want to. And even though there's Roddy and Eric, they're still in it too. 

What advice would you give to future BIG BROTHER HouseGuests?
I would say be yourself, but you probably have to be a little bit more deceptive. 

What are your final words to the BIG BROTHER audience?
I don't really have any. I'm gonna miss everybody in that House, and that's pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment