Click Houseguest Pic for Profiles / Interviews / Comments
Amy Chiara Danielle Eric Gerry Jason Josh
Lisa Lori Marcellas Roddy Tanya
Watch Big Brother 3 Click the logo and enjoy Big Brother 3 - All Episodes

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Eric Ouellette









FAVORITES

Three adjectives that best describe me:   Confident, healthy, sarcastic 

Favorite film:   Liar Liar 

Favorite TV show:   Seinfeld 

Favorite actor:   Ben Stiller 

Favorite actress:   Jeanne Tripplehorn 

Favorite band:   Bob Marley 

Favorite hobbies:   Biking, exercising, jogging



Q&A

Why did you want to be on BIG BROTHER?
I want the $! I also am in need of large quantities of this $!

What strengths do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
People have a good time while in my presence. I can also put on many different "masks," depending on what I am trying to accomplish.

What weaknesses do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
I sometimes talk too much, revealing things I might not want to reveal. I also act very strange while sleeping on a regular basis (i.e. walking and talking).

What comfort item from home will you miss the most?
My own bed. It knows me and I know it. Very comfortable.

What type of news from the outside world will you miss the most?
Breaking news about the anti-terrorism war.

Do you tend to perform better in physical or mental competitions?
Physical, but I'm no slouch in the mental arena.

How do you plan to win BIG BROTHER? 
Becoming friends with everyone, making them feel good about themselves when I'm around. I have to pick everyone's minds, finding out their concerns and weaknesses and use this info to my advantage.

What is your biggest fear as you begin BIG BROTHER?
Disclosing my strategies in my sleep.

What is your motto?
You could die tomorrow, so why not be happy today?



PARTING WORDS

What was the most difficult aspect of being on BIG BROTHER?
The most difficult aspect would probably be the lack of a clock: everyday life is timeless. You have to know when you should sleep, when you should wake up, when you should take a nap, when you should eat, when you should shower. It's tough to organize your day, especially when you really don't have anything to do. The high point in most of our days was, "Well, should we sunbathe right now, or should we prepare dinner? Should I nap now, or later? 

Did you play the game as you hoped you would, strategy-wise?
Yes, I think I played a clean game. There was some minor backstabbing, but I would never do that to somebody that I didn't feel deserved it. I don't think all 12 people in the House were good-natured, and that that's going to come back to haunt them. That makes me feel a little better. 

What did you learn about yourself that surprised you?
I learned that making friends and really trying to get to know people for who they are is a lot more important than you'd think. Listen when people talk, because when you don't, it rubs people the wrong way. It says a lot about you when you take the time to listen when people want to talk. 

What personality trait is most important for winning this game?
Patience. You have to be patient about having idle days, because there are days when you're not doing anything. You have to keep yourself busy. You can't complain; you can't bitch, because no one's going to help you. If you're going to be voted out of this game, you don't want to beat yourself. You want someone to have the edge on you, and you lost because they just had it that day, and you didn't. 

Which HouseGuest was the greatest threat to you, and why?
Jason. He doesn't even know he's a threat. He's a super kid: he's down-to-earth; he's wholesome; he's honest; he's trustworthy. People enjoy being around him; he listens when you talk; he appreciates what you say. If Jason's in the finals, he beats pretty much everybody, because of the game he's played. That's what's important: you can get to the end, but you're guaranteeing yourself second place if you've backstabbed everybody and been a negative, nasty type person. 

What will the other HouseGuests remember you for?
For being the typical bachelor-type guy: stuffing my face whenever I want to, sharing some bodily noises at interesting times, lifting weights, just being shocking. There's really nothing that I won't do if I'm persuaded. I'm not a shy person, so they're going to know me as the outgoing person who doesn't really care about what people think. 

What will BIG BROTHER fans remember you for?
Probably as the guy that took care of Lisa's foot, the compassionate person that cares about people's well-being (again, those people that deserve it, of course). I was always the type of person who made sure that people were being safe in the House, even though it wasn't really my job there. 

Do you plan to keep in touch with any of the other HouseGuests after the show?
I definitely plan to keep in touch with Lisa, and Roddy, definitely: he talked so much about Alaska that we've already got a trip planned. But we're going to meet in Vegas first. I'm sure I'm going to spend some time with Chiara on the outside. Marcellas: he's so close to New York City. Jason: he'll be in New York City too. Danielle too: she's a sweetheart. There really aren't too many people that I wouldn't care to ever see again. If there were two, Gerry would be one and Josh would be the other: they're not people that I would normally give the time of day on the outside. 

What was Josh's downfall, for you?
Josh's problem is that he could not stop playing the game. He made alliances with everybody in the House, which meant that nothing you could say was trustworthy. Whatever promise he made with you, he made with everybody else, which means it's not a promise. He's been caught in several lies. I also think that he kind of made a mockery of the show when he didn't take the time to get dressed or wake up for a show, or acted like a child during the live show. I don't think the majority of the House appreciated things like that. 

Who do you want to win, and why?
I want Lisa to win, for obvious reasons. 

Who do you think will win, and why?
I think it would be between Marcellas and Jason. Marcellas wasn't a fan favorite or a House favorite the first week, but he has shown his true colors and he truly is a nice guy and a genuine person, and he's humble too. And that's exactly how Jason is. If it's one against the other, it's going to be a tough call. 

If you are the one who returns to the House, what will your first order of business be?
To refamiliarize myself with everybody, which won't be hard, but it's gonna be such pandemonium when I walk back in there. We've got time to talk about strategy later. I've got to make sure I get all my hellos in. I know who the Head of Household is this week, and I know that one of the negative persons in my book, Josh or Gerry, is going to be gone. That would have been the work I would have done anyway, so I'm hoping it's someone that I would have gotten rid of, and that I can come back in and have a little more of an advantage in the House.

What advice would you give to future BIG BROTHER HouseGuests?
Be yourself. It's such a cliché, but it goes a long way. The minute you compromise that, people will label you as a not-so-nice person. You'll never win the game; you never enjoy yourself either. Be true to yourself, and be ready for anything. You have to be patient with the game. The minute you let the game get the best of you, other people will say, "This person needs to go, not because we want them to go, but the game is getting the best of them and they need to go." 

No comments:

Post a Comment